Schedule & Enrollment Advanced
Gevorderden & Specialisten
Thank you for your interest in the Dutch courses at Zamaradi! Before you enroll, please consider the following:
- All courses at Zamaradi take place online in a virtual classroom. You can find more information here.
- The timetable is according to the Amsterdam time zone. If you are located elsewhere, you can use a time-zone converter to calculate the time.
- All courses are intensive and take 1 week, with 2 hours of class per day. You can find more information about the set-up of the courses here.
- If you aren’t sure which level will suit you best, please visit this page.
- All courses cost €149 per level. This includes 10 class hours, the lesson materials, homework corrections and unlimited access to an online vocabulary exercise platform.
- The Advanced Courses are taught completely in Dutch.
- The registration for the Specialisten level is a pre-registration. You will receive an e-mail within 3 days after your registration to schedule an intake to find out if your speaking and listening skills meet the requirements for this level (B2+).
The courses take place throughout the whole year. The schedule is updated regularly, but please feel free to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about the future schedule.
When a course is full, your name can be listed on the waiting list. If a student cancels, their spot will go to the first person on the waiting list. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your name and the course in which you are interested.
Below you can enroll for one or more levels